Promotes a healthy urinary tract in cats. May aid in the relief of stress-related urination, often indicated by frequent urination often with a strong smell.
- Safe Ingredients - safe, gentle UT+ treatment for cats is made with natural ingredients.
- Fast Acting Liquid - drops that are simple and easy to use. You can put the Feline UT+ medicine directly into your cat’s mouth, in water, or dose at meal or snack time as per pack instructions.
- Veterinary Formulated - Daniel H. Farrington and his veterinarian brother Thomas Farrington created HomeoPet to bring high-quality, safe, natural, and affordable treatments and supplements to cats and cat guardians worldwide.
- Simple, Safe & Pure - HomeoPet with no known side effects and can be safely used long term.
- Competition legal - HomeoPet products are registered medicines, not performance enhancing products. Nothing in any of HomeoPet’s medicines test positive in show animals, therefore they are considered extremely safe for competition use.
- Great value with up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- HomeoPet Feline UT+ is a natural homeopathic medicine that can be safely used on cats of all ages, including kittens, adults, or senior cats.
- Strong Urine Odor
- Inappropriate Urinating
- Darker/lighter than normal urine
- Kittens less than 1 lb: 2 (drops per dose) in at least 8 oz of water
- 1 lb - 20 lb: 5 (drops per dose)
- Over 20 lb: 10 (drops per dose)
Direction For Use
- Dose medicine directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 min up to 6 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily, then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside
Optimally, the liquid preparation should be dropped directly into the mucous membrane of the mouth, including lips, ideally in cats by raising the head until the mouth opens. Where an animal finds this distressful or an owner is unable to comply, the medication can be put in the water or milk. In the case that a pet is sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative, a 10 to 20 min period should be allowed for the alcohol to evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the patient. Occasionally, when dosed directly into the mouth, the animal may shake their heads as a response to the alcohol preservative. Cats may salivate excessively; in these cases, presenting it in food, water or milk alleviates these effects.
Adverse Effects & Contraindications
None known, other than reversible effect of overdose. Overdose may result in a return of symptoms after the symptoms have initially disappeared. In the case where a return of symptoms occurs while on the medication, ceasing to use it will alleviate the effect. Patients who are hypersensitive to homeopathic preparations will show a response to a single dose, which may not need to be repeated for some time.
No adverse effects have been recorded. There have been reports to the company of beneficial rather than adverse effects during trial periods. While homeopathic medicine used in humans shows a very high safety margin, care is advised when handling any product.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
None known for animal use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Color: Clear
- Size: 15ml
- Authorization#, NDC#: 61571-570-15
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" X 1-1/4" X 4-5/8"
- Weight: 1.1 oz