Anchor rings are a quick and easy way to add anchor points to your trailer. They can be mounted on the wall or the floors. They are incredibly easy to install, which makes them very popular.
Features & Benefits
- The mounting plate allows you to easily mount this ring to a floor or a wall
- The zinc-plated finish protects against corrosion, extending the life of the anchor
- This anchor point is very versatile with different hook types
- Always use Grade 5 bolts or better for securing anchor (not included)
Proper use/safety factors
- Always check to make sure the anchor ring is not damaged before use
- Always check to make sure the anchor ring is mounted correctly before use
- If either of the above is true, do not use
- Be sure mounting bolts are installed in mainframes in the floors or walls
- Never exceed the weight restrictions on this product
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Ring thickness: 1/4"
- Ring recesses: 3/4"
- Ring width: 1-3/4" at widest point, inside
- Ring height: 1" inside
- Base plate diameter: 4-1/8"
- Base plate edge sits up: 1/4"
- Base plate mount hole dimensions: 1/4" hole on 1-1/4" center
- Breaking strength: 1200 lb
- Working load limit: 400 lb