Men's Purpose-Built Pants with Double-Front Design and Knee Pad Compatibility
When the job keeps you on your knees, these men's purpose-built pants are up to the task. They feature a double-front design for added durability and knee pad compatibility for extra comfort and protection. The midweight canvas blend offers the perfect amount of stretch for easy movement, and they come with all the traditional jean pockets plus a secure right thigh phone pocket and a left thigh utility pocket for your knife.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Reinforced front slash pocket
- Secure right-leg cell phone pocket
- Left-leg utility pocket
- Hidden zip back pocket
- Comfortable gusseted crotch for more stretch between the legs
- Strong sewn-on-seam belt loops
Carhartt Rugged Flex technology moves and stretches with you throughout the day so that whatever you're doing, it's easier to do. Rugged Flex garments must meet Carhartt's defined standards for stretch, recovery, and durability, so when you put on a Rugged Flex garment, you know it won't let you down. You'll find Rugged Flex in shorts, shirts, pants, jackets, and boots because you need gear that helps you move, not the gear that holds you back.
Comfortable fit through the seat and thigh with more room to move.
- Material: Cotton/spandex
- Gender: Men's