Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors has 9 positions.
- Length of Term is 3 years.
- Directors must be ag members of Grange Co-op or be representatives of a member corporation, association, partnership, trust or estate.
- Three (3) Director positions become available each year.
Board of Director Nominations:
- Nominee must give their signature indicating he or she meets board member qualifications and desires to serve a three-year term.
- Must obtain signatures of ten (10) Grange Co-op ag members.
- Petitions can be obtained at the Main Office, 2833 N. Pacific Highway, Medford, OR 97501. If you would like a petition mailed, faxed or e-mailed to you, please call (541) 664-1261.
- A petition, along with a biography and statement of the nominee, should be received by the Grange Co-op Nominating Committee on or before February 1st of each year. (If the nominee desires a picture to be included with the ballots, he or she can include this with the biography and statement or e-mail a digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org )
If you have any questions or would like a complete list of qualifications, please contact 1-800-888-6317
Mailing Address: PO Box 3637 Central Point, OR 97502 Street Address: 2833 N Pacific Hwy Medford, OR 97501 Phone: (541) 664-1261 Fax: (541) 664-1246