- For use on cool-season grasses such as Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass and Perennial Ryegrass
- Reduces the need for costly, time-intensive treatments
- Rainproof Protection in 1 hr. - Get control that won't wash away
- Eliminates Bermudagrass - Won't harm the lawn when used as directed
- Kills Large Crabgrass - Plus it also kills foxtail, sandbur, japanese stiltgrass and other listed grassy weeds
Season of Usage
Where to Use
- On lawns without harming lawn grass
- Around most established ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials & annuals
- Do not use around barharbour juniper, philodendron, pittosporum, podacarpus or salvia
When to Use
Spray when listed grass weeds are small and actively growing and temperatures are below 90°F.
To control Bermudagrass, up to seven applications spaced one month apart may be required. Make the first application in the spring when the Bermudagrass begins to green up. Repeat the following growing season if necessary.
Do not make more than three applications per Year.
Before treating new or renovated lawns, new grass seedlings must be at least 1M old, 3M for Kentucky bluegrass). Kentucky bluegrass sod must be at least 1M old since installation.
Treated fescue and perennial ryegrass lawns may be re-seeded immediately after application, however, wait 3 weeks after application to Kentucky bluegrass before reseeding.
Do NOT use around these ornamental plants: barharbor juniper, philodendron, pittosporum, podocarpus, salvia.
Weed Kill List
- Large, Hairy Crabgrass
- Small, Smooth Crabgrass
- Silver Crabgrass
- Japanese Stiltgrass
- Johnsongrass, seedling
How to Use
- Step 1- Hook the bottle to a hose and turn on
- Step 2 - Extend the hose to the farthest area to be treated, point sprayer nozzle in direction to be sprayed
- Step 3 - Begin spraying - push ON/OFF switch forward into ON position
- Step 4 - Walk at a steady pace while spraying, using an even sweeping motion and slightly overlapping treated areas
- Size: 32 oz
- Area Coverage: 5,000 sq. ft.