Kill outdoor ants before they make their way inside with Amdro Ant Block Home Perimeter Ant Bait. Designed to surround your home with a band of protection, this dual-action bait attracts and kills multiple common ant species. On top of that, it keeps working for up to 3M. Foraging worker ants think the bait is food and carry it back to their colonies. Shared with other ants, including the queen, its ant-killing power goes to work. Expect to see fewer ants within a week, and the colony destroyed within a month.
- Attracts ants and kills the whole mound
- Kills 25 species of ants for up to three months
- Kills ants outside so they can't come inside
- Treats up to 540 linear feet with a 12" wide band
What It Controls
Controls acrobat ants, Argentine ants, carpenter ants, crazy ants, nuisance ants, odorous house ants, pavement ants, Pharaoh ants and 17 other species.
Acrobat ants, Allegheny mound ants, Argentine ants, Bigheaded ants, Black turf ants, Carpenter ants, Citronella ants, Cornfield ants, Crazy ants, Field ants, Fire ants (imported and native), Ghost ants, Harvester ants, Honey ants, Lawn ants, Little black ants, Nuisance ants, Odorous house ants, Pavement ants, Pharaoh ants, Pyramid ants, Southern ants, Thief ants, White-footed ants the Texas leafcutting ant.
When To Use
Any time ants are active. For best results during hot weather, apply during cool early morning or early evening hours, when ants are most active.
Do not apply when the ground or grass is wet, rain is expected within 24 hours, or temperatures are below 50°F.
Where To Use
Lawns, landscaped areas and ornamental gardens. Do not use on vegetables or other food crops.
How To Use
- Around buildings - Apply a 12" wide band around your home perimeter. Concentrate on visible ant trails, and cracks or crevices where ants may enter
- For individual mounds - Sprinkle directly onto and around the mound with a disposable spoon or measuring cup
- Do not water-in after application