A non-woven polyester padding that is porous, highly conformable and strong, yet easy to tear. Suitable for use with all casting materials, plaster and synthetic.
- Spun dacron polyester padding provides protection and patient comfort, while helping reduce water retention for a drier cast
- Strong and durable padding is easy to tear
- Conforms easily to body contours
- Porous to allow the skin to breathe
- Versatile padding can be used with all casting materials, plaster and synthetic
- Padding under casts
- Color: White
- Material: Polyester
- Length: 4 yd
- Width: 2"