A truly unique protein with a truly unique taste, wild boar makes this recipe perfect for dogs who crave something different. In addition, nutrient-rich legumes and fruits like peas, garbanzo beans, blueberries and raspberries provide antioxidants for overall health and vitality.
- 80 Million CFU/lb of guaranteed probiotics
- Unique Protein Blend – A hearty blend of beef, lamb protein, eggs and wild boar provides complete protein nutrition with a rich, meaty flavor
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages recipe
- Garbanzo Beans – Rich in protein, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this recipe
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Antioxidants – Legumes and fruits, including peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system
Beef, peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meal, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, wild boar, ocean fish meal, pea flour, dried yeast, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Crude Protein( min): 29.0%
- Crude Fat( min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber(max): 5.0%
- Moisture(max): 10.0%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(min): 0.05%
- Zinc(min): 150 mg/kg
- Selenium(min): 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin E(min): 150 IU/kg
- Taurine*(min): 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids*(min): 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids*(min): 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms*(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
- Calorie Content - 3,600 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately 1/3 cup for every 10 additional pounds
- For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding
- This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Canine Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Size: 5 lb
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food