This egg-free recipe* gets all its animal protein from fish, meaning that it’s rich in the omega fatty acids that help keep skin healthy and fur smooth and shiny, and may be a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. The smoke-flavored salmon taste will satisfy any dog’s inner wolf, while meticulously selected ingredients provide the proper nutrient levels for the overall health and vitality of adult dogs.
- 80 Million CFU/lb of guaranteed probiotics
- Real Salmon – Salmon, the number one ingredient in this recipe, provides high-quality protein and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems
- Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog
- Egg-Free Recipe* – This recipe is made without eggs or egg products, which may be suitable for dogs who have a sensitivity to eggs.
*The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients, such as grains and eggs. Trace amounts of these ingredients may be present
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system
Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, peas, pea flour, lentils, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon meal, smoke-flavored salmon, natural flavor, tomato pomace, salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (min): 25.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- Zinc (min): 150 Mg/kg
- Selenium (min): 0.35 Mg/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg
- Taurine* (min): 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.4%
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 80,000,000 CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Bifidobacterium Animals
- Calorie Content: 3,600 Kcal/kg (360 Kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
For adult dogs over 100 lb, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. Some dogs may require more or less food than the guidelines depending on activity level and other factors.
Taste of the wild pacific stream canine recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for maintenance.
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food