Hillman Hot Dipped Galvanized Fence Staple - 1-3/4"
- Heavy-duty fence staples
- Provide superior corrosion resistance
- Formed from heavy 9 ga wire
- Environmental changes without breaking or bending
Durable construction made to stand up to the rigors of environmental changes without breaking or bending. They're also commonly used to attach insulation and to fasten suspended ceilings to wood framing using wire. Formed from heavy 9 ga wire, these fence staples provide strong holding power.
- Heavy-duty fence staples designed for attaching round, welded, or barbed wire fencing to wooden posts
- Hot-dipped galvanized to provide superior corrosion resistance
- Recommended for use with exterior applications and treated lumber
- Do not use to fasten wood that is more than half of the staple size
- Conforms to ASTM F1667 and ASTM A153
- Size: 1-3/4"
- Diameter: 9 ga
- Finish: Hot-Dipped Galvanized
- Certification: ASTM