Multi-use product protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. The WD-40 3 oz handy can is the perfect travel-sized problem solver.
- Convenient, easy-to-store size
- Thousands of uses
- 50-state VOC compliant
For all variation: WD-40 Multi-Use product demonstrates none to negligible deleterious effect to plastic, rubber and metal hard surfaces. This includes acetal, neoprene/hard rubber, Hdpe, Pps copolymer polysulfone. Teflon, viton, steel, galvanized steel hot dip, electroplated, copper, brass, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium and zinc.
Nearly all surfaces interact with WD-40 Multi-Use product as they would any high grade aliphatic petroleum spirit. Certain types of rubber will swell upon prolonged immersion. Wax polishes and certain wax coatings may be softened by WD-40 Multi-Use product. Clear polycarbonate and polystyrene may stress craze or crack. Always test surfaces first.
- Boiling point: 183°C (360°F)
- Color: Light amber
- Solubility in water: Insoluble
- Odor: Characteristic
- Freeze point/ pour point: <-63°C (-81°F ) (Astm D-97)
- Vapor density: >1
- Kinematic viscosity @ 38C (100F ): 2.8 Cst
- Flashpoint: 59°c (138°f) (Tcc)
- Flammable limits: Lel: 0.6% Uel: 8.0%
- Specific gravity @ 25 C (77F ): 0.81
- Operating temperature: -50°C to 150°C (-60°F To 300°F)
- Percent volatile: 70-75%
- Dielectric strength: 38,000 volts per 0.10"
- Kb value: 25
- Wet Film thickness: 50 Um (0.002")
- Coverage: 600-1000 Ft2 per gal
- Weight: 3 oz
Safety Data Sheet.pdf