Mag 1 multi-purpose lithium grease is specially formulated using only premium base oils, lithium, 12 hydroxy stearic acids, and additive systems to provide outstanding lubrication and protection. Suitable for use in a wide variety of applications that do not require anti-wear or extreme pressure agents.
Powerful anti-friction, anti-wear chemistry
Mag 1 provides outstanding control of friction and wear. Advanced molecules bond together to create a wear-resistant shield that works to build barriers that reduce friction and wear.
Withstands the most extreme condition
Mag 1 provide unsurpassed protection even in the harshest conditions of hot and cold climates, pressure, micro pitting, or oxidation.
OEMs continue to evolve equipment designs and operating conditions are becoming more severe. These changes increase stress on plain bearings, roller bearings, gears and couplings. One brand has evolved right alongside today’s equipment MAG 1. Only the most advanced greases meet the difficult challenges of effectively balancing performance, strength, and durability.
- Excellent protection for equipment life and reliability
- Outstanding wear, pitting and corrosion protection
- Long life even frequent start up and high speed
- Optimized maintenance cost and uptime
- Color: Amber
- Dropping Point, °C (°F), Minimum: 177°C (350°F)
- NLGI Grade: 2
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 To -250°F
- Oxidation Stability, PSI Loss: 5
- Roll Stability, % Change: >10
- Thickener Type: Lithium 12-Hydroxy Stearate
- Water Washout % Loss: >15
- Worked Penetration @ 77°F: 265-295
- Size: 1 Oz