Not Available For Sale To California Customers
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler
- Patented close-in watering for most efficient uniform water coverage, resulting in the elimination of dry brown spots
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel spring helps ensure flush retraction
- Pop-up sprinkler head features a top-adjustment screw to adjust the spray distance
- Dual spray technology for water efficiency
- Reduces water waste in windy conditions
Dual Spray Pop-Up Sprays
- Dual orifices eliminate gaps close to the spray
- Minimizes dry, brown spots
- Nozzle Type: Fixed Spray
- Nozzle Series: Dual Spray
- Spray Head Series: 1800 Series
- Body Height: 6"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Surface Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Maximum Spray Distance: 8'-15'
- Inlet Size: 1/2"