Not Available For Sale To California Customers
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world. Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Superior components and features make it the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications. Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assures flush retraction, every time. Patented pressure-activated co-molded wiper seal prevents wasteful water leakage and assures long life. Tapered pop-up neck helps remove debris during retraction. White medium mesh filter screen protects nozzle from clogging and maintains precise radius adjustment. Simple stainless steel top adjustment screw decreases or increases spray distance from 8' to 15'. Directional adjustment feature allows you to easily aim the spray head by hand. No tools needed to change nozzles.
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler
Dual Spray Pop-Up Sprays
- Dual orifices eliminate gaps close to the spray
- Minimizes dry, brown spots
- Nozzle Pattern: Half Circle
- Nozzle Type: Fixed Spray
- Nozzle Series: Dual Spray
- Spray Head Series: 1800 Series
- Body Height: 4"
- Pop-up Height: 2"
- Exposed Surface Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Maximum Spray Distance: 8'-15'
- Inlet Size: 1/2"