Some of the most vibrant colors are produced by acid-loving plants such as azaleas, camellias and rhododendrons. Consider the hydrangea too one of all favorites! G&B organics rhododendron, azalea & camellia fertilizer gently feeds these beauties with natural and organic nutrients that will enhance not only the color, but also the vitality of your acid-loving plants.
- Great for all acid and shade loving plants including rhododendron, azaleas and camellias
- Lowers pH for more acidic soil
- Perfect for many other acid-loving plants like blueberries and hydrangeas
Contains beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae.
Best Uses in The Garden
- Acid loving plants
- In-ground planting
- Raised beds
- Enriching soil
It is listed by the organic materials review institute (OMRI), the leading non-profit, internationally recognized third party accredited by the USDA's national organic program (NOP). That means every ingredient and every process that goes into making the product has been verified 100% compliant as organic, all the way to the original source. Look for the OMRI logo on the bag, ensuring every product is proven organic.
- New plantings: 2 cups mixed into planting hole
- Established plantings: 1 cup per inch of trunk diameter, every 3m
- Containers: 2 tbs for every 6" of pot diameter, every 2m
- Certification: OMRI, CDFA
Safety Data Sheet.pdf
Registered For Sale In California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Nevada And Arizona