Liquid wrench penetrating oil is a fast-acting, anti-seize formula that penetrates corrosion, and loosens rusted bolts and parts. Unsticks stuck stuff fast. Anti-seize formula penetrates corrosion and loosens rusted bolts and parts.
- Frees stuck nuts, bolts and locks
- Dissolves rust and cuts through grease
- Low odor, 0% VOC and safe on painted surfaces
- 50-state compliant
- Features state of the art cerflon solid lubricant for superior anti-seize protection and long-lasting lubrication
- Shake Well
- Apply to rusted parts. Allow to soak
- Tap or vibrate parts to enhance penetration
Storage, Handling & Disposal
- Dispose of product, container and residue according to all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Nuts, bolts & hinges
- Clamps & pipes
- Locks & latches
- Frozen mechanisms
- Eye Contact: flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes while lifting eyelids and get prompt medical attention.
- Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. If irritation develops, get prompt medical attention.
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If breathing becomes difficult, get prompt medical attention.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Call Poison Control Center, physician or hospital emergency room immediately.
- Keep away from children and animal.
Safety Data Sheet.pdf