Contact with irritants from poison ivy, oak and sumac can turn into itchy problems. Use Tecnu Original Outdoor Skin Cleanser, a poison ivy wash, after you have been outdoors to remove the rash-causing oil, called urushiol (oo-roo-she-all), from poison ivy, oak and sumac. Tecnu can be used as a body wash to remove poison ivy, oak and sumac oil.
- Removes poison oak & ivy oils that cause rash & itching
- Wash within 8 hr after exposure to poison oak, ivy or sumac to remove the rash-causing oil, urushiol
- Can be used to clean skin, clothing, tools & pets
- Simply apply Tecnu to dry skin, rub vigorously for two minutes and rinse with cool water or wipe off with a cloth.
Deodorized mineral spirits, water, propylene glycol, octylphenoxy-polyethoxyethanol, mixed fatty acid soap, fragrance
- Removes poison oak and ivy oil, urushiol, that causes rash and itching
- Tecnu is most effective when used within the first two hours after exposure or as soon as rash appears
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Should not be applied to raw or oozing area of skin.
- If Redness occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Keep out of eyes and other mucous membranes.