Masontops Acacia Wood Pickle Packer Tamper
- Used for preparing probiotic sauerkraut and salsa
- Made of real acacia wood
- Fits into the mouth of wide and regular mouth jar
The Pickle Packer can be used to pounded shredded veggies, like cabbage, to make sauerkraut and other fermented foods. It can also be used to tightly pack Mason jars to cram in as much as possible for fermenting or as a general purpose muddler.
- Includes 1 Pickle Packer Vegetable Tamper
- Can be Used for Preparing Probiotic Sauerkraut, Salsa, Kimchi & More!
- Easily Pounds Veggies to Break them Down for Fermenting
- Made of Real Acacia Wood
- Fits into the Mouth of Wide and Regular Mouth Mason Jar and Fido Jar
Care and Material
The Pickle Packer is made of real acacia wood with a beautiful grain and smooth finish. Acacia wood is fast growing, making it an environmentally-wise choice.
Please wash the Pickle Packer by hand with dish soap and warm water. Dry immediately and don't let stand in water.
Occasionally your Pickle Packer will need to be treated with a food-grade oil or conditioner when the wood begins to dry out. Mineral oil, soy-based oils, or beeswax are all suitable options. Avoid using vegetable-based products, such as olive oil.
- Material: Acacia Wood