Easy enough for long treks, tall enough for chilled wine, big enough for an all-day tailgate.
The roadie 48 wheeled cooler is built for navigating tailgate crowds and taking lunches to go, and with the same cold-holding power you'd expect from a tundra cooler. It's also made to last just as long - from the handle to its durable wheels, this thing is virtually indestructible.
The roadie 48 wheeled cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
- Fits 76 cans (only)
- Fits 54 lb of ice (only)
- Wine bottle compatible
For Day In, Day Out Use
- Periscope Handle - Retractable for convenience and built strong for extra-hefty provisions
- Neverflat Wheels - Solid, single-piece tire construction is impact and puncture-resistant
- Lipgrip Handles - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch easy
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - Prevent sliding on the boat or in the backseat
- Rocksolid Strength - Armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Neverfailm Hinge System - An interlocking two-pin design that prevents breaking
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots - Make it easy to attach to your boat, trailer, or truck bed
Hold the Cold
- Permafrost Insulation - Pressure-injected polyurethane locks in that just-packed temp
- Interlock Lid System - Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps
- Quicklatch - Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access
- Wine-Friendly Packing - Fits (most) standard wine bottles and two liter soda bottles upright
- Bestdam Drain Plug - This leakproof barrier offers quick-drain convenience
- Color: Camp Green
- Size: 48
- External Width: 19-3/4"
- External Depth: 20-1/8"
- External Height: 20-5/8"
- Internal Width: 14-1/2"
- Internal Depth: 11-3/8"
- Internal Height: 15 3/4"
- Empty Weight: 28.3 lb
- Warranty: 5 Year