- Wild bird block is designed to attract a variety of birds
- It has high levels of both millet and black russian sunflower seeds among other grains
- Depending on the birds in your area, you may attract cardinals, doves, house finches, pine siskin, mountain chickadee, quail, common flicker, lesser goldfinch, grosbeaks, jays, nuthatches, pyrrhuloxia, woodpeckers, sparrows and towhees
Millet, Wheat, Milo, Molasses, Corn, Sunflower Seed, Wheat Middlings, Safflower, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Precipitated Chalk, Calcium Hydroxide, Locust Bean Gum, Karaya Gum, Calcium Lingosulfonate, Sodium Bentonite, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Propionic Acid (preservative) Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Mineral Oil, Folic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin K (Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex) (a Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin A Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite.
- Protein (min): 10.00%
- Crude Protein (min): 4.50%
- Crude Fiber (max): 5.00%
- Ash, (max): 8.00%
- Calcium (min): 0.75%
- Calcium (max): 1.25%
- Phosphorous (min): 0.30%
- Salt (min): 0.50%
- Salt (max): 1.00%
- Sodium (min): 0.20%
- Sodium (max): 0.70%
- Vitamin A (min): 2,500 IU/lb
Feed free choice. Water may be provided but stationary or non-flowing water sources must be cleaned regularly to prevent fouling of water and to inhibit the spread of disease throughout wild bird populations.
Manufactured in a facility that processes products that contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Fish, Shellfish, Milk, Egg, Soybean.