Eliminate your rodent problem quickly and effectively with the Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap. From set-up and use through cleaning and maintenance, each zap will be a snap thanks to the easy-to-use design. This humane trap kills rodents using a high-voltage shock and since rats are able to restart their hearts, the shock is applied for 2 min to ensure higher kill rates. To get started, simply apply a high-protein bait in the provided bait cup, place the trap in a location with high rodent activity and turn it on.
- High-voltage shock humanely kills mice and average-size rats
- Easy to use – insert batteries, add bait, turn it on, place the trap
- Blinking green LED light notifies you of a catch
- Never touch a dead rodent – simply tip into the trash!
- Kills up to 20 rats per set of 4 “AA” Batteries (not included)
- For indoor use only
Best Used for
High-Voltage Shock Humanely Kills Rodents
The Rat Zapper Classic is equipped with smart circuit technology that senses when a rodent enters the trap. Once the rodent is inside, it steps on the metal plates, completing the circuit and the trap delivers a continuous high-voltage shock for 2 min to effectively eliminate rat invader. This trap is capable of eliminating up to 20 rats per set of fully charged batteries (4 “AA”).
LED Light Alerts
With the Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap, simplifying your pest control routine is a breeze. Each time the trap catches a rat, the light on top of the trap flashes green to indicate a kill. You’ll know when it’s time to empty your trap without having to check manually.
With the Rat Zapper Classic, cleanup is effortless! Unlike standard rat traps, you don’t have to touch or look at dead rodents. The rat is contained within the kill chamber, which hides it from sight, while the indicator light lets you know when it’s time to empty. After a kill, just tip the trap to discard the dead rodent into the trash without having to touch it.
How to Use
For your convenience, the Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap setup by following these four simple steps:
- Add Bait - Apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the back wall of the trap away from the metal plates using a Q-tip or other tool to avoid transferring your scent
- Insert Batteries - Remove the battery cover. Insert 4 “AA” batteries into the battery compartment before replacing the cover
- Place the Trap - Place the trap on a flat surface against a wall where you have seen signs of rodent activity. The trap should be placed lengthwise with the entrance nearest to the wall
- Turn On - Activate by flipping the switch to the “ON” position. A green light will blink once to indicate the trap is functioning properly
- Material: Plastic/Metal
- Batteries: 4 "AA" Batteries
- Alert Method: LED Light
- Kills Per Setting: 1
- Kills Per Set of Batteries: 20
- Materials: Plastic, metal
- Indoors/Outdoors: Indoor
- Kill Method: Humane, High-Voltage Shock
Safety Data Sheet.pdf