Vetericyn Hoof Care is designed to manage thrush, white line, and seedy toe in hooves. It purges & removes pathogens that cause hoof disease. Hoof Care also helps alleviate the buildup of harmful microorganisms on hooves that can cause odor and lameness. This unique formula effectively repairs hooves by penetrating deep into hoof layers and crevices to purge and remove pathogens that cause hoof deterioration and breakdown and promote the growth of healthy tissue.
Vetericyn Hoof Care has preservative antimicrobial properties that meet or exceed leading hoof treatments on the market. In-vitro testing shows that >99.9999% of both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria are eliminated in the presence of 10% organic soil load.
- Use on hooves with sole, frog, and heel bulb damage caused by thrush, seedy toe, and white line separation
- Purges & removes pathogens that cause hoof disease
- Penetrates deeply & leaves protective barrier
- Promotes healthy regrowth of hoof and tissue in the frog, sole and heel
- Draws out hoof exudates faster than other hoof treatments due to the unique hyperosmotic properties
How to Use
Clean the hoof thoroughly with hoof pick to remove all dirt, debris, and loosen hoof material. Adjust spray nozzle on bottle. Spray the entire hoof sole and soak the frog area with Vetericyn Mobility Hoof Care. After application, let horse stand on dry ground for 5 minutes. Depending on the severity of hoof condition, additional sprays can be applied daily or as needed. For maximum results, avoid prolonged wet environments or standing water until condition is no longer present. A hoof knife can also be used to clean the frog and remove frog tissue as necessary. Consult with your farrier.
Electrolyzed alkalescent dimethyl carbinol (99.6%).
Bicarbonate buffer, blue dye.