Accessing, browsing, or shopping this site indicates your agreement to all terms and conditions, as follows:
- The grangecoop.com site is expressly for the use of shopping or accessing information about Grange Co-op and our assortment of products and services.
- The collections, arrangement, pictures, contents, icons, and information on this site are the property of Grange Co-op and our affiliates.
- Any attempt to upload, distribute, copy, publish, sell, lease, transmit or tamper with content is prohibited and could give rise to a civil or criminal liability.
Your password and user identification provides you with a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use this site.
- You are requested to notify Grange Co-op immediately with any unauthorized use of your password, identification, or breach of this site.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE, TERMINATE ACCOUNTS, OR CANCEL ORDERS WHEN WE BELIEVE A VIOLATION HAS OCCURRED.
- In accordance with California law, grangecoop.com shall disclose any breach of the security of the system following discovery or notification of the breach in the security of the data to a resident of California. For more information, consult leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/
- In the event of a problem arising from a typographical error by Grange Co-op or an affiliate we reserve the right to negotiate a mutual beneficial outcome.
- In the event of a “link” to another site on the internet, we are not responsible for operations or effect of a third party interaction.
- We support and respect the intellectual property represented on the content of this site.
- The site is owned and operated in the State of Oregon. Any disputes, remedies, application and infringement will be within the constraints of Oregon law.