Tenax hortonova is the polypropylene mesh that has revolutionized the climbing vegetable cultivation system. It has replaced metal meshes, iron trellises, and perishable materials, like bamboo reeds or wood, traditionally used to create support and separation frames.
It is produced from top quality polypropylene and made through a unique dual stretching and extrusion process that ensures optimum strength and maximum lifespan. Light and easy to install, uv treated, resistant to bacteria, chemicals, and mold, it is ideal for growing cut flowers and climbing vegetables.
- Produced from top quality polypropylene and made through a unique dual stretching and extrusion process that ensures optimum strength and maximum lifespan
- Light and easy to handle and install
- UV treated
- Resists bacteria, chemicals, and mold
Install tenax hortonova polypropylene mesh vertically to grow climbing vegetables like peas, beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplant, zucchini, and climbing pumpkins.
- Increases Exposure To Sunlight And Facilitates Photosynthesis
- Increases Air Circulation
- Helps To Get A More Abundant Harvest
- Reduces Plant Diseases And The Need For Chemicals
- Improves Quality Of Vegetables
- Considerably Reduces Labor Costs
The Advantages of made in Italy
Tenax hortonova net has undergone an accelerated aging laboratory test. The test simulated two years of exposure to an average solar radiation of 5,500 mj (megajoule)/m², the equivalent to climate conditions in the mediterranean basin. The results were extraordinary: transverse threads maintained 85% of their initial tensile strength, while longitudinal threads performed even better, showing no decay.
- Color: White
- Size: 79" X 3280'
- Selling Unit: Roll
- Selling Unit/Pallet: 20