Roasted bison and roasted venison combine in this tasty recipe, providing highly digestible energy for your growing puppy. Unique flavors from roasted meats, vegetables, legumes and fruits in a small kibble size make it easy for puppies to enjoy the nutrients they need for overall vitality. Because of the guaranteed levels of DHA and balanced nutrition, this recipe is great for pregnant or nursing mothers and other adult dogs as well.
- 80 Million CFU/lb of guaranteed probiotics
- Pasture-Raised Bison & Pasture-Raised Venison – Roasted bison and roasted venison provide highly digestible protein with a roasted flavor your dog will crave
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems
- Small Kibble Size – Small kibble size is easy for small mouths to chew, while the crunchy texture helps keep teeth clean
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system
Water buffalo, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, garbanzo beans, peas, pea flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried yeast, roasted bison, roasted venison, beef, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms
- Crude Protein(min): 28.0%
- Crude Fat(min): 17.0%
- Crude Fiber(max): 5.0%
- Moisture(max): 10.0%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(min): 0.05%
- Zinc(min): 150 mg/kg
- Selenium(min): 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin E(min): 175 IU/kg
- Taurine*(min): 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids*(min): 2.8%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids*(min): 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms*(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
- Calorie Content: 3,600 Kcal/kg (360 Kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
For adult dogs over 100 lb, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. Some dogs may require more or less food than the guidelines depending on activity level and other factors.
Taste of the wild pacific stream canine recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for maintenance.
- Size: 5 lb
- Life Stage: Adult
- Form: Dry Food