Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost is a winterizer/antigel that is used in the cold winter months to prevent fuel gelling and keep fuel-filters from plugging with ice and wax. When temperatures drop, paraffin (wax) in ULSD fuel will gel stopping fuel from flowing through the engine, and water in the fuel can freeze on the facings of fuel-filters, blocking fuel flow. It provides trouble-free winter operation for diesel fuel. Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost is intended for use only during cold winter months when temperatures drop below +30F. Use Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost (in the silver bottle) for peak performance in non-winter months. If your vehicle will not start or gain power in cold temperatures, use Diesel 911 (in the red bottle).
- Prevents fuel gelling
- Protects against fuel-filter icing
- Boosts Cetane for faster cold starts
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator to protect fuel pumps and injectors from increased wear caused by poor quality ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD) fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends
- At temperatures above 0°F., add entire contents (32 oz) to 100 gal of diesel fuel. When temperatures drop below 0°F. Or when using biodiesel blends, add entire contents (32 oz) to 50 gal of diesel fuel.
- Size: 32 oz
- Treats: Up to 100 gal
Safety Data Sheet.pdf