Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their biologically appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. Orijen senior recipe is crafted specifically for your senior dog to help them stay healthy by supporting lean muscle mass and weight maintenance. With rich inclusions of wholeprey animals, orijen dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. With 85%* quality animal ingredients and coated with freeze-dried liver, this diet is beyond comparison.
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the usa with the world's finest ingredients
- Biologically appropriate - the protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw - providing nutrients in their most natural & nourishing form
- Holeprey diet - poultry, fish, organs, cartilage & bone - mirroring the diet your dog would eat in nature
- Freeze-dried liver - infused kibble for a taste your dog will love
- 2/3 fresh or raw poultry & fish - for a nutrient-dense, delicious food your dog will love
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, FLounder, Eggs, Whole Atlantic Mackerel, Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Chicken Heart, Turkey Heart, Whole Atlantic Herring, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Mackerel, Whole Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Egg, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Green Peas, Chicken Necks, Chicken Kidney, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Navy Beans, Whole Chickpeas, Lentil Fiber, Dried Pumpkin, Natural Chicken FLavor, Pollock Oil, Chicken Fat, Ground Chicken Bone, Chicken Cartilage, Turkey Cartilage, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Freeze-dried Chicken Liver, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Kale, Spinach, Mustard Greens, Collard Greens, Turnip Greens, Whole Carrots, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunïower Seeds, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
ORIJEN Senior Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Metabolizable energy is 3710 kcal/kg (427 kcal per 8oz. cup) with 41% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 36% from fat.
- Crude protein (min): 38%
- Crude fat (min): 15%
- Crude fiber (max): 8%
- Moisture (max): 12%
- Dietary Starch (max): 17%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min): 0.2%
- Calcium (min): 1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.): 0.9%
- Vitamin E (min): 750 IU/kg
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min: )3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min): 0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min): 600 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Bacillus coagulans)
- Calorie Content: 3630 Kcal/kg (414 Kcal Per 8 oz Cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog food nutrient profiles.
- Size: 13 lb
- Life Stage: All Breeds, Senior
- Form: Dry Food