Stain when you want, not when the weather dictates. This transparent wood stain adds a slight hint of color while maintaining the natural beauty of your wood. Olympic Maximum exterior wood stain allows you to clean and stain your deck in the same day, even after rain. The enhanced waterproofing wood protection can be applied in hot and cool temperatures, so you can prep your wood surface in almost any season. Bring Maximum beauty and protection to your wood surfaces.
- Weather-ready wood stain application allows you to clean and stain on the same day in temperatures down to 35°F, application is ready for rain in 8hr
- Durable wood stain formula features advanced SunBlock UV defense and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Mildew and mold-resistant wood stain coating protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- This wood stain cleans easily with soap and water, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals
- Low VOC, water based wood stain formula gives off less odor and harmful fumes as wood dries
Apply on damp wood
Rain won't stop your project. Olympic Maximum Wood Stain can be applied to damp wood. Just make sure there are no puddles.
Apply down to 35°F and up to 120°F
Olympic Maximum can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F to 120°F. Just mist the wood before applying in heat.
Rain-ready in 8 hr
Forecast for rain? No problem. Olympic Maximum needs only 8 hours to dry before it rains.
1 gal covers approximately 250 to 350 sq. Ft or 13.9 to 32.5 sq. Meters depending on wood texture and porosity.
Coatings and contaminants must be completely removed from the surface. Clean with the appropriate olympic paints and stains cleaner prior to applying the product.
If you scrape, sand, or remove old paint, you may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is toxic. Exposure to lead dust or fumes can cause serious illness, such as brain damage, especially in children. Pregnant women should also avoid exposure. Wear a properly fitted niosh-approved respirator and prevent skin contact to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a hepa vacuum and a wet mop.
Test a small area to ensure acceptable appearance and penetration. Apply one thin coat with a high-quality brush, roller or paint pad or by spray equipment. When spraying or rolling, always back brush for best results.
Can be applied down to 10°c (50°F) for <550gal voc version and 2°c (35°F) for <250 gal and <100 gal voc versions.
Normally dries in 24 hr When applied at 10°C (50°F) To 29°C (85°F).
Clean brushes and tools with mineral spirits for 550 gal voc versions and with soap and water for 250 gal and 100 gal voc versions.
- Color: Redwood Naturaltone
- Size: 1 gal