Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover formula is an enzymatic stain and odor remover that's tough on dog urine, feces, vomit, drool and other organic stains while freshening with a light scent. Bacteria-based formulas produce enzymes when they come into contact with bio-based messes. This formula is great to have on hand for spot-cleaning everyday pet messes. Why choose Nature's Miracle products? Nature's Miracle pet stain and odor removers have been a trusted brand for pet mess cleanup for more than 40 year. When cute pets make not-so-cute messes, you can rely on Nature's Miracle products to get the job done.
- Enzymatic formula
- For everyday pet messes
- Freshens with a light scent
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
Directions for Use
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hr., then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use this product full strength. Do not dilute. Always use Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
For Stain Removal
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product
- Allow to work for 10 min, then blot up stain with a clean cloth
- Allow area to dry for 24 hr.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains an carpeting or fabrics (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 min, then allow to dry for 24 hr.
For Odor Elimination
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor
- Do not wipe up excess
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hr. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor
Operating Instructions for Accushot Sprayer
- Remove sprayer from side holster. Unwrap the tubing
- Remove seal from top of cap. Unplug cap
- Securely snap the plug into hole on cap
- Remove plastic tab near top of sprayer to activate batteries
- Twist nozzle to adjust spray from CLOSE to SPRAY or STREAM
- When priming the sprayer, hold sprayer level to the ground. Sprayer may not prime if it is held at an angle. Once primed, it will spray in any direction
How to Use the Accushot Sprayer
- Aim toward target area, and away from people and pets
- To improve accuracy, use slider to extend wand
- Press the trigger to spray
- Release the trigger to stop spray
- Twist nozzle completely to CLOSE position
- Secure sprayer tip down in holster
- Failure to adjust nozzle completely to CLOSE position and properly secure sprayer in holster may result in leakage and damage to property or injury to people or animals
To Replace Batteries
- Use screwdriver to open battery compartment
- Remove new AA used batteries and insert four new AA batteries in correct positions as marked per diagram inside of battery compartment. Never insert the positive end where the negative end belongs and vice versa. Always use a complete set of new batteries of the same type when replacing batteries. Never mix alkaline, carbon-zinc or rechargeable batteries
- Securely close battery compartment door
- Always follow manufacturer’s recommendations for use and disposal of batteries
Additional Operating Notes
- Do not submerge in water
- Before each use, inspect sprayer carefully — make sure hose is flexible and not kinked, worn or cracked and that all connections are tight
- When storing sprayer for prolonged periods, remove batteries
Keep reusable AccuShot Sprayer. Sprayer can be used with other 1.33 gal Nature’s Miracle stain and odor removing products.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants, Citrus Fragrance, Enzymatic Blend and Odor Counteractant.
Store container upright and tightly sealed in a dry place out of reach of children and pets. Keep from freezing or overheating.
Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.
Eye Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes; product may irritate eyes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 min. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 min, then continue rinsing eye.
Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Safety Data Sheet.pdf