Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer is tough on strong dog urine and the yellow, sticky residue that comes along with it. The bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when it comes in contact with bio-based messes to target urine and freshens with a light fresh scent. When used as directed it's safe to use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more.
- Foam penetrates down into carpet to power out severe dog urine messes*
- Tough on strong urine & the yellow, sticky residue*
- Safe for pets & home
Directions for Use
Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait 1 hr., then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer Foam on those surfaces. Do not use on untreated hardwood, leather, suede, silk or wool specialty fabrics. Always use Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer Foam products first. Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
For Stain Removal
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible
- Shake can well
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray until foam is covering the mess. Foam will break down into carpet, penetrating the mess
- Allow to work for 15 min, then blot up stain with a clean cloth
- Allow area to dry for 24 hr.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-4 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 min, then allow to dry for 24 hr.
For Odor Elimination
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material
- Shake can well
- Hold can upside down and point toward treatment area. Spray area with product until foam is covering the area. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source
- Do not wipe up access
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached
Water, Enzymatic Blend, Surfactants, lsopropyl Alcohol, Fresh Fragrance, Odor Counteractant, Preservative.
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
Do not puncture or incinerate! Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Contents under pressure. Container may explode if heated. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Use with adequate ventilation.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
First Aid Treatment
If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes: Rinse with water for 15 min. If on skin: Rinse well with water. If breathed in: Move person into fresh air.
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
Safety Data Sheet.pdf