A little plant food goes a long way toward bigger, more beautiful plants – at least when the plant food is miracle-gro water soluble plant food 20-20-20. It instantly feeds flowers, vegetables, houseplants, roses, trees, and shrubs. This all-purpose plant food features double-feeding action, so plants get the nutrients they need through both their leaves and their roots. Helps plants grow fast and large. Plus, it easily mixes with water. Just use a watering can, or the easy and convenient miracle-gro garden feeder. Simply spectacular.
Your plants are hungry. Feed them with miracle-gro plant food.
For big, beautiful miracle-gro results, plants need water, sunlight, and nutrition to flourish throughout the season. Miracle-gro water soluble all purpose plant food is safe for all plants guaranteed not to burn when used as directed and starts to work instantly. Use on all flowers, all vegetables, houseplants, roses, and all trees and shrubs. For best results, feed every 7-14 days when plants are actively growing.
- Grows plants fast and large for spectacular results you can see
- Starts to work instantly and is safe for all indoor and outdoor plants
- Easy to mix, easy to feed – just use a watering can or the convenient miracle-gro garden feeder (not included)
- Indefinite shelf life
- Promotes quick, beautiful results
How to Use
With watering cans and.
With miracle-gro garden feeder.
- Empty packet into the miracle-gro garden feeder jar
- attach garden feeder to hose and feed
- When the powder is gone, it's time to refill, even though the water in the jar may be slightly coloured
How Often to Apply
Every 7-14 days.
All plants including fruits and vegetables.
Where to Use
All flowers, vegetables, houseplants, roses, trees & shrubs.
500 1.1 lb feeds approximately 440 ft of garden area.
Mix 2.5ml or 1/2 tsp (the small end of the enclosed scoop) per 4l (1 gal) of water every 2 weeks.
Mix 22ml or 1-1/2 tbsp (the large end of the enclosed scoop) per 6l (1-1/2 gal) of water in a watering can. For best results, soak the soil at the base of plants every 7-14 days.
Do not apply near bodies of water, to frozen ground or if heavy rain is expected.
Once a packet has been opened, high humidity may cause it to absorb moisture – This is natural and harmless.
- Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16
- Shelf Life: Indefinite Shelf Life