Performance-Enhancing Nutrition for Every Animal.
For generations, Calf-Manna has helped animals reach their peak condition. As a performance-enhancing supplement for multiple species of animals, Calf-Manna has been part of the community for more than 80 years, helping your animals grow healthy and strong. Calf-Manna delivers a wide range of nutritional benefits to every animal, from horses, cattle, rabbits, and goats to poultry, pigs, and deer. See the Calf-Manna difference, and help your animals reach their full potential.
Growth – High-Quality Proteins
Calf-Manna includes multiple sources of high-quality protein that provides a wide array of essential amino acids to meet the needs of many different animals. More proteins equal more growth and better muscle development.
Energy – Digestible Carbs
Calf-Manna's digestible carbohydrates are an excellent source of energy. It's often called "energy dense," which means it delivers more calories per mouthful. Quality carbohydrates also make Calf-Manna an ideal solution for weight gain.
Palatability – Anise Flavor
Ingredients such as anise result in Calf-Manna's inviting, sweet-smelling aroma and taste for animals of all ages. The great taste of Calf-Manna encourages animals to stay on their feed during times of stress, including travel, illness or environmental changes.
Coat – Linseed Meal
Linseed Meal provides protein and oil to help add sheen and luster to your animal's coat.
Digestion – Brewer's Dried Yeast
Brewer's Dried Yeast improves palatability, encourages earlier and more consistent intake of dry feed, and promotes optimal digestion of other nutrients. "Horses, Poultry, Cattle, Goats, Rabbits, Swine"
Soybean Meal, Corn, Hominy Feed, Feeding Oatmeal, Dried Whey, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Linseed Meal, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Fenugreek Seed, Anise Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Propionic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 25.00%
- Lysine (min): 1.40%
- Methionine (min): 0.30%
- Crude Fat (min): 3.00%
- Crude Fiber (min): 3.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 6.00%
- Acid Detergent Fiber (max): 10.00%
- Calcium (min): 0.70%
- Calcium (max): 1.20%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.60%
- Salt (min): 0.50%
- Salt (max): 1.00%
- Sodium (min): 0.20%
- Sodium (max): 0.40%
- Copper (min): 15 ppm
- Copper (max): 35 ppm
- Selenium (min): 0.10 ppm
- Zinc (min): 125 ppm
- Vitamin A (min): 20,000 IU/lb
Directions for Use
- Dairy Calves (Animal): Up to 1 lb per day (Amount)
- Lactating Cows (Animal): 1-1 1/2 lbs per day (Amount)
- Beef Calves (Animal): 10% of creep ration (Amount)
- Show Cattle (Animal): 1-2 lb per day (Amount)
- Brood Cows (Animal): 1 lb per day (Amount)
- Bulls (Animal): 1 lb per day (Amount)
- Foals (Animal): 1/2 lb per day (Amount)
- Growing Horses (Animal): 1-1 1/2 lb per day (Amount)
- Performance Horses (Animal): 1-2 lb per day (Amount)
- Broodmares and Stallions (Animal): 1 1/2-2 lb per day (Amount)
- Goats (Animal): 1/4 - 1/2 lb per day (Amount)
- Deer (Animal): 1/4 - 1/2 lb per day (Amount)
- Baby Pigs (Animal): 1/4 - 1/2 lb per day (Amount)
- Show Hogs (Animal): 1/2 - 1 lb per day (Amount)
- Gestating Sows (Animal): 1/8 - 1/4 lb per day (Amount)
- Lactating Sows (Animal): 1/2 - 3/4 lb per day (Amount)
- Boars (Animal): 1/4 - 1/2 lb per day (Amount)
- Rabbits (Growing) (Animal): 1 teaspoon per day (Amount)
- Rabbits (Lactating) (Animal): 1 tablespoon per day (Amount)
- Poultry (Animal): 1 tablespoon per day or 5-10% of ration (Amount)