Lexol Leather Conditioner helps to soften and renew leather. It conditions the leather and helps protect it from cracking and premature aging by using the finest oils to keep it strong and supple. The oils bond to the fibers in the leather and won’t seep onto non-leather surfaces or your clothing. Use Lexol Leather Conditioner regularly to keep your leather looking and performing its best.
- Lexol Leather Conditioner helps prolong the life of your leather and protect your tack investment
- Lexol formula softens leather and helps prevent cracking
- Available as a liquid and a wipe for convenient cleaning
Directions for Use
- Shake bottle well. Apply cleaner to a clean microfiber cloth
- Smooth evenly into your cleaned leather until consistently dispersed
- Allow to absorb into your leather for a few minutes
- Wipe off excess and buff with a clean cloth to maintain your leather’s supple feel
To keep your leather tack in its prime, use Lexol Leather Cleaner and Lexol Leather Conditioner or Lexol Neatsfoot Leather Conditioner every 6M , and Lexol 3-in-1 Leather Care for touch-ups every two months. Remember to test product in a small, inconspicuous area before using.
Store at temperatures no higher than 140° Fahrenheit to avoid container weakening.
Not recommended for use on suede or extremely soft leather.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. For more ingredient information.