Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Krill - 3.5 oz
- Highly nutritious
- Natural color enhancing the treat
- A food smaller carnivores love
Superb krill offering natural astaxanthin and higher marine protein too. Offer a unique cube pack that is krill processed, using the Molecular Gastronomy technique, into an easy-to-consume stick that's perfect for smaller fish. Flat packs offer the whole krill, an excellent option for larger fish.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain astaxanthin
- Gut-loaded with planktonic algae with compliments the proteins and amino acid offering
- Offered in a stick for smaller fish and whole krill most medium to larger fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live krill you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no-touch" cubes make measured feeding a snap while the easy to break whole shrimp offer ease of use
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- The multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Enriched with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste, and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Use as a treat and feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 sec no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues.
Freshwater and marine fish need a more meaty food choice.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari formulated, Bio-Pure FD, or other Bio-Pure Frozen food offerings.
Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to "mix up" your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Handling frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
Krill, water, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), carotene, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.*
* Because of commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
- Crude Protein (min.): 11.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 1.2%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (max.): 79.0%
- Phosphorus (min.): 0.01%
- Size: 3.5 oz