Frontline plus blue for dogs 23-44 lb is a veterinarian-recommended, powerful and easy-to-use formula designed to quickly and effectively kill fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Frontline plus is specially formulated for dogs and puppies aged eight weeks and older weighing less than 44 lb. Frontline plus only needs to be applied once a month for thorough pest control.
Quickly Kills Fleas, Ticks, and Chewing Lice
This powerful formula kills up to 100 percent of existing fleas in the first 12 hours after application, and it continues to kill new fleas for at least one month afterward. Frontline plus prevents the development of new fleas by destroying flea eggs and larvae and by destroying adult fleas before they have a chance to lay eggs. Frontline kills chewing lice and all four major ticks, including ticks that may carry lyme disease, keeping both your pet and your family protected.
Frontline plus won't rinse off when you give your dog a bath or when your dog goes for a swim. The active ingredient in frontline, fipronil, is stored in the natural oils in your dog's coat, so your pet is sure to stay protected no matter how many puddles he or she tramps through.
- Protects for a full 30 days
- waterproof formula
- trusted by pet owners for 20 year
- kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice
- fast-acting formula
- includes three one-month applications
- easy-to-use applicator
How to Apply
- To remove the applicator - use scissors to separate one blister. Cut along dotted line, then peel foil to remove applicator
- Hold the applicator upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Part dog's hair between shoulder blades. Place applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of applicator in a single spot directly onto dog's skin. Do not apply on top of hair coat
- Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Fipronil is a manufactured insecticide that works on a cellular level on adult fleas and ticks. It seeps into an insect's cells and blocks chlorine molecules from passing through. This stops the nervous system from working and paralyzes the insect.
- Fipronil kills adult fleas and ticks on contact or when consumed, and it can be spread from one insect to another.
- Fipronil benefits - because fipronil is so strong, it only needs to be applied once a month to continuously kill fleas and ticks. Once it is applied with an oily liquid to keep it on the skin of your dog, it slowly seeps into the hair follicles and oil glands where the fleas and ticks live.
- Main purpose - to kill adult fleas and ticks.
Methoprene is an insect growth regulator, which means it works by affecting the eggs and larvae of fleas. It interrupts normal levels of growth hormone, preventing a juvenile flea from growing and molting, leading to death.
Methoprene benefits - specifically designed to target developing larvae and eggs, methoprene prevents a flea population from increasing.
Main purpose - to break the flea life cycle and stop further infestation.
- Fipronil: 9.8%
- (S)-Methoprene: 8.8%
- Inert Ingredients: 81.4%
To prevent harm to you and your pet, read the entire label and enclosed directions before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Always point the applicator away from your face, especially your eyes, and wash your hands thoroughly after application. Use on dogs only. Do not use on rabbits or other animals. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Color: Blue
- Dose: 3
- Weight: 23-44 lb