FFA Grant Request
FFA GRANT REQUEST CRITERIA & DETAILS
- Grange Co-op FFA Grants help fund larger chapter projects or endeavors.
- Awarded requests will range between $250 and $2,500.
- Grants are open to Oregon FFA Chapters within Jackson, Josephine and Klamath counties. Grants are not awarded to individual projects. They must benefit the entire chapter.
- Apply up to three times per year. If awarded, chapter is eligible for one (1) grant per school year.
- Awarded projects in the past have included chapter equipment, facility repair, investment—like greenhouses and land labs—educational activities, projects, service events or requests.
- To apply for this grant, please complete the form below. After form is complete, submit to Grange Co-op and Oregon FFA Foundation by clicking ‘SUBMIT’ at end of form.
All chapters are required to send photos and a recap of their project by the close of the school year the grant was received. Send photos to Oregon FFA contact: Christina Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Chapters who do not, will not be considered for a future grant until a recap of prior project has been submitted.*By applying for this grant, you are authorizing Grange Co-op to use your name, photo and story in future publications and advertisements.