Transform any garden into a stage that displays the mesmerizing movements of this Zinnia wind spinner. Shaped as a zinnia flower, the copper and verdigris panels come to life with every passing breeze. Seeded white lights illuminate the design as night falls. The striking kinetic is made of powder-coated metal with a weather- and rust-resistant finish to prevent fading. Once the stake is put together, installing the kinetic is easiest in moist soil or grass. Allow the spinner to get up to 8 hours in direct sunlight for full charge. Push the bottom prongs into the soil until they are completely covered - no tools are necessary.
- Crafted of weather-treated iron
- Outdoor safe and fade-resistant
- Layers spin in opposite directions, with white lights in each panel
- 7/8" pole with screw
- Sturdy pronged stake
- 1X AAA Ni-MH battery inclulded
- Requires 6-8 hours in direct sunlight for full charge
- Width: 24"
- Height: 75"
- Depth: 10-1/4"