Equerry's Economy Equine Supplement
- Perfect supplement for your mature horse
- 5 Species of Microencapsulated Probiotics
"Just the Basics Equine Supplement" Equerry’s Economy Supplement is a very economical way to provide Microencapsulated Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes, and a small number of vitamins and minerals for your "Horse at Rest".
- 5 Species of Microencapsulated Probiotics – Probiotics stimulate a steady appetite, promoting energy and stamina. Encapsulation protects the beneficial probiotics by creating a physical barrier that dissolves at its target point, the gut. Probiotics are proven to survive the acid in the stomach and flourish in the hind gut. This creation of a positively flourishing gut will suppress multiple harmful pathogens (E. Coli, Salmonella)
- 5 Digestive Enzymes – a custom blend of enzymes assist in breaking down fats, proteins, etc. so that they are easier for the body to utilize. This allows your horse to better utilize his current diet
- Through the creation of a healthy gut environment, your horse will benefit from improved absorption of essential nutrients, a boost in their digestive activity and gain a refined sense of wellness which leads to an improved level of performance and activity
- Organic Selenium – Supplement will protect against cell damage, promote a healthy immune and cardiovascular system and improve hormone production
- Vitamins – Offer a broad spectrum of bio-available vitamins which are essential for Equine Health
- Proteinate Minerals – It is paramount that major and traces minerals be supplied in every feeding for proper growth, maintenance and regulatory functions. Equerries contain chellated and proteinate minerals which are absorbed faster and more efficiently into the bloodstream
- Amino Acids – These are the classic protein building blocks that are readily absorbed into bloodstream
- Equerry’s Economy Supplement is the perfect supplement for your mature horse that is not under a heavy workload or stress. Horses that are growing, or are used for reproduction or being moderately worked should be fed a more complete and potent Equerry’s Supplement such as Equerry’s Plus
Feed at the rate of 2 oz per head per day. Do not feed in amounts to exceed a supplemental selenium level of 0.3 ppm in the final diet.
Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Oats, Grain By-Products, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Monocalcium Phosphate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Organic Vegetable Oil, Ground Limestone, Copper Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin D Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract product, Dried Bacillus subtillus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bacillus pumilus fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (Not less than): 10.8%
- Crude Fat (Not less than): 1.5%
- Lysine (Not less than): .0236%
- Methionine (Not less than): .0169%
- Crude Fiber (Not less than): 14%
- Ash (Not more than): 20%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not less than): (min) 0.5% - (max) 0.95%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not more than): 0.7%
- Phosphorus (P) (Not less than): 0.4%
- Salt (Not less than): 7.5%
- Sodium (Na) (Not less than): 3%
- Magnesium (Mg) (Not less than): 0.8%
- Potassium (K) (Not less than): 0.9%
- Copper (Cu) (Not less than): 450 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (Not less than): 27 ppm
- Zinc (Zn) (Not less than): 1,800 ppm
- Vitamin A (Not less than): 160,000 I.U.
- Vitamin D (Not less than): 16,000 I.U.
- Vitamin E (Not less than): 900 I.U.
- Ascorbic Acid (Not less than): 90 mg
- Cobalt (Co) (Not less than): 26 ppm
- Iodine (I) (Not less than): 90 ppm
- Manganese (Mn) (Not less than): 1,360 ppm
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Enterococcus faecium (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus pumulis (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus subtilis (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Not Less than): 1 billion cfu/oz
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 175 mg starch hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 135 mg amino acid hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Cellulase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 55 mg cellulose broken down/minute/oz
- Lipase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 40 mg triglycerides hydrolyzed/minute/oz
The addition to feed of higher levels of this supplement containing selenium is not permitted.
Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.