Equerry's Choice Probiotic Horse Pellet Feed
- It has a highly palatable pellet for easy feeding
- Vitamin C is a great anti-oxidant
- Anti-Oxidants to helps control free radical cells and prevent disease
Equerry’s Choice is a Microencapsulated Probiotic and Digestive Enzyme blend that includes a broad spectrum of proteinate minerals, chelated minerals and vitamins, including Organic Selenium, in a highly palatable pellet for easy feeding.
- 5 Species of Encapsulated Microbes - Microbes stimulate steady appetites for more energy and stamina. Encapsulation protects microbes by creating a physical barrier until the microbes reach the gut. Proven to survive the acid in the stomach and flourish in the hind gut. The creation of this positively flourishing gut suppresses pathogens. (E. Coli, Salmonella)
- 5 Digestive Enzymes - Helps your horse digest feed rapidly and allows maximum absorption of nutrients. Enzymes activity assists in breaking down fats, proteins, etc. so that they are easier for the body to utilize.
- 5 mg Biotin - Biotin is essential for hoof quality, hair, skin and immune system health.
- Organic Selenium - Protects against damage to cells, promotes healthy immune and cardiovascular systems and hormone production.
- Anti-Oxidants - Helps control free radical cells and prevent disease.
- Stabilized Vitamin C -Does not break down during manufacturing process and maintains full potency. Vitamin C is a great anti-oxidant.
- Vitamins – Broad spectrum of bio available vitamins essential for Equine Health.
- Proteinated Minerals - The important major and trace minerals are supplied in every feeding for growth, maintenance and regulatory function. Equerry's contains chellated minerals and proteinated minerals. Proteinated minerals are absorbed faster and more efficiently into the blood stream.
- Amino Acids – The Protein building blocks that are readily absorbed into blood stream.
Equerry’s Choice is the perfect supplement for a wide variety of horses, at various ages and activities.
- Growing Foals
- Breeding Stallions
- Brood Mares
- Pleasure Horses
- Performance Horses
Feeding Equerry’s Choice, good quality hay or pasture and fresh water will provide all the building blocks for your horse’s good health!
Feed at the rate of 2 ounces per head per day. Do not feed in amounts to exceed a supplemental selenium level of 0.3 ppm in the final diet.
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Oat Bran, Corn Gluten Feed, P Mono-Dical-Bulk, Selenium Yeast, Limestone Flour, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract product, Dried Bacillus subtilus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bacillus pumilus fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Flax Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid Crystals, l-Lysine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Biotin, dl-Methionine, Copper Sulfate, Organic Canola Oil, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Iron, Vitamin A/D3, Vitamin A, Thiamine Mononitrate, COPRO, Riboflavin, Ethylenediamine, Dihydride, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin B-12, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride B-6, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (Not less than): 9%
- Crude Fat (Not less than): 2%
- Lysine (Not less than): 2,045 mg/lb
- Methionine (Not less than): 1,636 mg/lb
- Cystine (Not less than): 105 mg
- Glycine (Not less than): 319 mg
- Crude Fiber (Not more than): 12%
- Ash (Not more than): 20%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not less than): 1%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not more than): 4%
- Phosphorus (P) (Not less than): 1.2%
- Magnesium (Mg) (Not less than): .36%
- Potassium (K) (Not less than): .81%
- Copper (Cu) (Not less than): 480 mg/lb
- Selenium (Se) (Not less than): 24 mg/lb
- Zinc (Zn) (Not less than): 2,395 mg/lb
- Manganese (Mn) (Not less than): 1765 mg
- Iron (Fe) (Not less than): 36.3 mg/lb
- Cobalt (Co) (Not less than): 16 mg/lb
- Iodine (I) (Not less than): 40 mg/lb
- Vitamin A (Not less than): 400,000 I.U./lb
- Vitamin D-3 (Not less than): 40,000 I.U./lb
- Vitamin E (Not less than): 2,400 IU/lb
- Stabilized Vit. C (Not less than): 2,400 mg./lb
- Riboflavin (Not less than): 50 mg/lb
- d-Pantothenic Acid (Not Less than): 250 mg/lb
- Folic Acid (Not less than): 4 mg/lb
- Choline (Not less than): 1,250 mg/lb
- Vitamin B-12 (Not less than): 0.25 mg/lb
- Niacin (Not less than): 400 mg
- Pyridoxine B-6 (Not less than): 20 mg/lb
- Thiamine B-1 (Not less than): 150 mg/lb
- d - Biotin (Not less than): 40 mg/lb
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Enterococcus faecium (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus pumulis (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus subtilis (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Not less than): 500 million cfu/oz
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 175 mg starch hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 135 mg amino acid hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Cellulase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 55 mg cellulose broken down/minute/oz
- Lipase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 40 mg triglycerides hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 25 mg pectin broken down/minute/oz per lb
The addition to feed of higher levels of this supplement containing selenium is not permitted.
Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.