Dr. Naylor Blu-Kote Aerosol Spray - 5 oz
- Antiseptic protective wound dressing
- Kills ringworm and fungus infections
- Dries up blisters and pox-link scabby sores or lesions
A fast-drying antiseptic wound dressing for horses and dogs effective against pus-producing bacteria, common fungus infections, and ringworm. Designed for surface wounds and abrasions.
Keeping bacteria at bay can be time-consuming, but Dr. Naylor’s Blu-Kote makes it easier.
Blu-Kote is a germ-killing, fungicidal wound dressing and healing aid that works to protect animals against common infections and pus-producing bacteria. It penetrates the skin and dries quickly, reducing pus formation and drying up secretions of pox-like lesions.
For Animal Use
- Treats bumblefoot in chickens, hamsters, guinea pigs, scratches on horses, goat pox, ringworm, wire cuts
- Useful as a marking agent for animals and in treating proud flesh in horses
- Useful after castration, on the umbilical cord to dry out the wound
- Prevents group pecking in chickens
- Size: 5 oz
- Spray Type: Aerosol Spray