Diamond naturals grain-free formulas are formulated with k9 strain probiotics, beneficial bacteria that support digestive and immune systems and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle. K9 strain probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Every pound of diamond naturals grain-free is guaranteed to provide 80,000,000 colony forming units (cfu) of live, active probiotic cultures.
A blend of soluble and insoluble fibers from chia seed, pumpkin, dried kelp and coconut, combined with prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root, helps support a healthy digestive system.
Protein from pasture-raised beef and lamb meal provides dogs with the nutrients necessary for lean body condition.
Omega Fatty Acids
The superfoods chia seed and coconut, along with added flaxseed, provide the omega fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being.
Vegetables And Fruits
Brightly colored vegetables and fruits like kale, blueberries, carrots and papaya provide an excellent spectrum of phytonutrients and an array of vitamins.
- Grain-free formulation* for dogs with sensitivities
- Pasture-raised beef is the first ingredient
- Complex carbohydrates for all-day energy
- Powerful antioxidants and an excellent spectrum of phytonutrients
- Easily digestible; fiber further supports digestion
Beef, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Lentils, Pea Flour, Canola Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Fish Meal, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil (source Of DHA), Salt, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.
Contains A Source Of Live (viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (min): 24.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 14.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 5%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min): 0.05%
- Zinc (min): 150 Mg/kg
- Selenium (min): 0.35 Mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min): 15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg
- Taurine (min): 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 80,000,000 CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Bifidobacterium Animalis
- Calorie Content: 3,580 Kcal/kg (335 Kcal/cup)
- For dogs over 100 lb, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds
- For pregnant or nursing adult dogs,recommend free-choice feeding
- Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Form: Dry Food