Your car's delicate finish is too important to trust to household products like some dish soaps, which may contain harsh surfactants that can strip your vehicle's wax protection. As the most trusted name in car care, we formulated the car wash especially for your vehicle's finish, so its powerful enough to lift away the toughest dirt and road grime, yet gentle enough that it wont strip wax.
- Powerful cleaners lift away dirt and road grime
- The clean-rinsing formula for spot-free, streak-free results
- Wont strip wax, like some dish soaps
- Safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats
Tips And Tricks
For stubborn soils like bugs and tar, pour some undiluted car wash directly on the spot and let it soak for a bit.
Store cleaning products out of reach of children.
- Use on a cool car, preferably in the shade
- Rinse car to remove loose dirt
- Pour wash concentrate into a bucket and mix with ambient water (use 1 oz per gal)
- Wash car with a sponge, terry cloth, or mitt
- Rinse car, then dry immediately with a soft, dry terry cloth or chamois