Havahart X-Small 2-Door Animal Trap - 10" X 3" X 3"
- Created by trapping professionals
- Easy operation
- Safe trapping solution for you and the animal
- 2-Door construction is effective and versatile
Corral small nuisance animals safely and humanely with this Havahart X-small 2-door trap. This 10" X 3" X 3" animal trap is best for mice, voles, and shrews and is made of sturdy, rust-resistant galvanized steel for strength and repeated use.
This X-Small 2-door animal trap has been tested in the field and designed by animal trapping experts. It's built to target and trap small animals like mice, shrews, and voles easily, as the intelligent construction ensures small animals can't outsmart or avoid it. A sensitive trip plate can successfully capture the smallest animals, and the mesh openings are small, ensuring bait isn't stolen.
A 2-door animal trap lets you create a clear path through the trap from one side to the other and provides a clear line of sight for the animal, increasing the odds of a successful capture. Place it against a wall or along a critter's path to ensure you can trap them from either direction. Multiuse animal traps from Havahart are designed with premium galvanized steel that's corrosion and rust-resistant, ensuring they withstand weather conditions and any potential struggling an animal might attempt.
The solid doors and hand guards on this Havahart X-Small 2-Door Trap help protect you from making contact with the tiny varmint inside. For the animal, strong doors keep them safe inside the cage and the smooth, rolled internal edges prevent them from injuring themselves if they become anxious and attempt to escape.
- Best used for mice, shrews, and voles
- Solid doors and handle guards allow you to minimize contact with the animal
- Smooth, rolled internal edges help prevent injuries to the animal during transport
- Two-door design provides animal with clear line of sight and increases chances of a catch
- Traps are built to last with premium, rust-resistant materials
How to Operate
- Find a place for the trap in an area the animal seems to frequent, such as areas of your yard or garden they are digging up.
- Camouflage the trap slightly with surrounding debris, such as dirt, grass, leaves, or twigs.
- Place a bit of nuts or seeds around the outside of the trap to entice these small animals and encourage them to walk inside.
- Next, dig a small hole underneath the trap for placing bait. You can also place bait under the trigger. Wherever it's placed, it ensures the animal has to work harder to access the food, making it more likely they'll trip the spring mechanism.
- Set the trap with the doors open and wait to catch your critter.
- Length: 10"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 3"
- Weight: 0.96 lb
- Materials: Galvanized steel, One-piece wire mesh
- Number of Doors: 2
- Door Type: Gravity-action doors
- Warranty: Limited Warranty