Purina Outlast Horse Treats - 3.5 lb
- Gastric support
- Highly palatable
- Easy to feed at home or on the road
Purina Outlast Horse treats contain the Outlast Gastric Support Supplement that helps support optimal gastric pH. Purina Outlast Gastric Support Supplement has been researched at the Purina Animal Nutrition Center and is a perfect complement to any horse’s diet. Your horse will love this great-tasting treat, and you will feel great knowing that you are helping to support their gastric health.
- Gastric Support - Formulated with Outlast Supplement to support gastric health and proper pH
- Highly Palatable - Horses love the taste
- Convenient - Easy to feed at home or on the road
Wheat Middlings, Ground Oats, Ground Wheat, Seaweed Derived, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Citric Acid, Colored with Iron Oxide, Artificial Flavors, Vitamin E, Supplement, Vitamin D3, Supplement, Preserved with Mixed, Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Carbonate, Cobalt Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide.
- Crude Protein (min): 9.50 %
- Ash (max): 22.00 %
- Lysine (min): 0.32 %
- Crude Fat (min): 3.00 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 7.00 %
- Calcium (Ca) (min): 5.00 %
- Calcium (Ca) (max): 6.00 %
- Copper (Cu) (min): 30.00 ppm
- Zinc (Zn) (min): 125.00 ppm
- Vita (min): A (min): 3,000 IU/lb
- Vita (min): E (min): 50 IU/lb
- Sodium (Na) (max): 0.51 %
- Selenium (Se) (min): 0.60 ppm
- Selenium (Se) (max): 0.72 ppm
- Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF) (max): 25.00%
- Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max): 9.50%
Feed as a reward or treat. Do not feed free-choice. Feeding 5-6 treats will help support optimal gastric pH. Feeding 10-12 treats will provide a full serving of Outlast Gastric Support Supplement for a 1,000 lb horse.
Use only as directed. Do not use as a sole diet. Present treat to horse in an appropriate manner. Feeding added selenium at levels in excess of 0.3 ppm in the total diet is prohibited.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
- Type: Treats
- Form: Extruded
- Size: 3.5 lb