Open to High School Seniors who:
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.50.
- Have participated in FFA, 4-H, Horticulture, DECA, FBLA, Student Body Leadership, School Sports, or Non-School Related Activities such as Work Experience.
- Live in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Curry, Douglas, Coos, Siskiyou, Del Norte, Modoc, Humboldt, Yuba or Sutter counties.
Granting of Scholarship:
- $1,000 scholarship from Grange Co-op awarded to twelve students
- $1,500 scholarship from Rogue Co-ops awarded to one student.
- Written essay titled, “What economic and social impacts does a cooperative business model have on a community?” Essays must meet a 500 minimum and 1,500 maximum word requirement to be considered.
- Signed letter of recommendation from a current teacher, counselor, administrator or employer.
- Copy of official high school transcripts showing minimum cumulative GPA requirement of 3.50.
- In addition to the written essay, applicants must submit a video introducing themselves and presenting their essay via a link to YouTube.
- Completed scholarship application, essay, letter of recommendation, and transcript must be submitted as attachments (.pdf format), along with a link to the video, in a single email to email@example.com by February 15.
- Scholarships will be awarded annually in April and presented to recipients at Grange Co-op’s Annual Meeting.
- Scholarship recipients are asked to attend Grange Co-op’s Annual Meeting for the award presentation. Immediate family is encouraged to attend.
Scholarship is a one-time gift.
Complete the downloadable form above and include with your submission via email between December 1 and February 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must include all attachments and required information in a single email to be considered.