Grange Co-op is proud to be the premier supporter of the 4-H, FFA and Equestrian Team programs in Southern Oregon and Northern California and a 3 Star Supporter of Oregon FFA. We offer programs to assist youth in achieving excellence in their projects.
To participate in these programs the student must belong to the Dividend Patron Program. This program is FREE to qualifying students. Click here to download a printable Dividend Patron Application
The programs are open to any current 4-H, FFA or Equestrian Team member up to age 19 in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Coos, Lake, Douglas, Curry, Siskiyou, Modoc, Humboldt, Del Norte, Yuba, Sutter, Butte, Colusa, Nevada, and Placer Counties.
- Student must exhibit their projects at their spring or summer county fair
- Program begins January 1st and ends September 15th annually
- Students are allowed up to two (2) projects annually – Student must apply for each project separately
- Student will receive a FREE Bag of feed upon completing the sign up form
- Eligible feeds include 40lb bags or larger Rogue Quality Feed or Rogue Nature’s Harmony Organic Feed
- Eligible species include Beef, Swine, Horse, Lamb, Goat, Rabbit, Poultry
Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards Program:
- Student must feed Rogue Quality Feed
- Student must exhibit their project for judging in their spring or summer county fair
- Student must achieve Grand Champion, Reserved Champion, Reserve Champion 4H or Reserve Champion FFA
- Eligible species include Beef, Swine, Lamb, Goat, Turkey, Chicken, Rabbit
- Students are eligible to receive one award per project.
- Submit the following to Grange Co-op at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, address, phone number, email address, Grange Co-op Account Number, project animal, 4H Club or FFA Chapter, specific Rogue Feed used and number of bags fed, scanned photo of your winning animal at the Jr. Livestock Auction
- By applying for this award you are authorizing Grange Co-op to use your name, photo and story in publications and advertisements
- All award submissions must be received by December 31st of the year the fair was held
|Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards|
|Project||Grand Champion||Reserve Grand Champion||Reserve Champion 4H||Reserve Champion FFA|
**Any abuse of the conditions will result in loss of privileges for the current and following year