Easy flip-and-sip hydration for long days on the trail, water, or backroads.
The Rambler 26 oz Water bottle is the goldilocks of the bottle line. It holds just the right amount for a day on the boat or at the beach, while still fitting in your Yeti backpack. It comes with a color-matching straw cap that's leak resistant and easy to carry (thanks to the TripleHaul handle). Like all Rambler bottles, it's over-engineered and double-wall insulated to keep your water cold until the last sip, and it's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Plus, it comes with a wide-straw insert, so you get more drink with every sip.
- Easy to carry
- Puncture & rust-resistant
- Dishwasher Safe - Because no one needs more work to do
- 18/8 Stainless Steel - Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they're puncture and rust-resistant
- Double-wall Vacuum Insulation - Keeps drinks cold even on the hottest days
- Leak-resistant Cap - To avoid cleaning up big spills
Do not use the Rambler water bottle straw cap with hot, carbonated or pulp beverages, or for storage of food or perishables.
- Color: Cosmic Lilac
- Capacity: 26 oz
- External Width: 3-3/8"
- External Height: 10-7/8"
- Empty Weight: 1.4 lb
- Warranty: 5 Year