Weber Q1200 Portable Propane Gas Grill
- Compact design
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Removable catch pan
- Folding side tables
- Lid thermometer
As low as $219.99
Availability: In stock
Only %1 left
Go hiking in nature with a grill as vibrant as the scenery. Travel on or off the beaten path, camp in the woods, or near the shore. Explore the world with big taste and your Q 1200 portable gas grill by your side.
- Compact design - Small enough to grill on the go, with enough grilling space to execute an entire meal
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates - Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention
- Removable catch pan - Grease is funneled into the catch pan for easy cleanup
- Folding side tables - Use the table to keep small serving dishes, seasonings, and tools within arm’s reach. It also folds down for easy storage
- Lid thermometer - Easily monitor the internal temperature of your grill
- Electronic ignition - Easily push and hold the ignition button to ignite the burner
- 6 Measured with a weber burger press
- Total cooking area 189 sq. in.
- 8,500 BTU-per hr input
- Main Burners: 8,500 BTU-per-hr input
- Primary Cooking Area: 189 sq. in.
- Total Cooking Area: 189 sq. in.
- Stainless Steel Burners: 1
- Grill Material: Cast Aluminum
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane (disposable cylinder sold separately)
- Side Tables: 2
- Battery Type: AA
- Batteries: 1
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Width (Lid Open and Tables Out): 40-7/8"
- Depth (Lid Open and Tables Out): 20-1/2"
- Height (Lid Open and Tables Out): 24-5/8"
- Width (Lid Closed and Tables Out): 40-7/8"
- Depth (Lid Closed and Tables Out): 16-1/2"
- Height (Lid Closed and Tables Out Height): 15-1/2"
Write Your Own Review