Introducing the genesis smart grill - the biggest grilling innovation in decades, that creates a full backyard culinary experience. Roast, bake, steam, or even stir-fry by replacing the cooking grate with custom-fit weber crafted grillware, inspiring food never thought possible on the grill. And with weber connect smart technology, you’ll receive real-time food temperature alerts, so that whatever you’re making turns out perfect every time.
- Liquid Propane Gas - Propane gas grills use a standard 20 lb. tank that fits inside the grill cabinet. Tank not included
- Weber crafted, side burner & grill locker - Weber crafted frame kit make your grill ready to use with the Weber Crafted outdoor collection of custom-fit grillware (sold separately)
- Weber connect Smart Technology - With real-time food monitoring and flip and serve notifications, integrated Weber connect smart technology guarantees that everything you grill is cooked to perfection
- Grill Lighting - proprietary Nightvision grill lighting illuminates the entire grilling surface when you open the lid. Includes knob lighting for night time visibility. Grill lighting included with Weber connect
- Weber crafted frame; expand your menu with custom grillware
- Know when to flip and serve with weber connect smart technology
- Sear multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone
- Nightvision led lighting illuminates the entire grill surface
- Expandable top cooking grate creates a second level of grilling
- Extra-large prep & serve table
- Extra-large sear zone
- Expandable top cooking grate
- High-performance pureblu burners
- Weber crafted 7mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates
- Weber crafted frame kit
- Side burner
- Extra-large grill locker
- Weber connect smart grilling technology
- Nightvision LED grill lighting
- Remote control knob lighting
Explore The Genesis SPX-435
Cooking grates & frame - Make food never thought possible in a grill with the weber crafted outdoor kitchen collection. Sear, roast, bake, and steam, by simply replacing the grate with a variety of custom-fit grillware (grates and frame included; grillware sold separately).
Smart grilling technology weber connect smart technology is your secret ingredient to perfectly grilled food. Get real-time food temperature alerts, reminders, and flip & serve notifications at the grill or on your phone.
Extra-large Sear Zone
Grill multiple steaks at once on the extra-large sear zone, so that everyone is eating those perfectly seared steaks at the same time.
Nightvision Led Grill Iighting
Motion-activated to illuminate the entire grilling surface and side tables when the lid is lifted so that you're always grilling - from breakfast to a late-night dinner.
Sauté veggies, boil corn, or heat up sauces on the side burner.
Extra-large Prep & Serve Table
Prep dinner and serve apps outside, where the party is, on the extra - large prep & serve table. It fits multiple serving trays and cutting boards, so that everything is within arm's reach.
- Cookbox - 12 Year, no rust through/burn through (2 Year paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Lid assembly - 12 Year, no rust through/burn through (2 Year paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- Stainless steel burner tubes - 10 Year, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless steel cooking grates - 10 Year, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer Bars - 10 Year, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates - 10 Year, no rust through/burn through
- Weber Connect Components - 3 Year
- All remaining parts - 5 Year
- Color & Finish: Stainless Steel
- Fuel type: Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
- Main Burners: 48,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Sear Zone Burner: 12,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Side Burner: 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Top Grate: 348 sq. in.
- Primary Cooking Area: 646 sq. in.
- Total Cooking Area: 994 sq. in.
- Stainless Steel Burners: 4
- Side Tables: 2
- Lighted Control Knobs: 5
- Swivel Casters: 2
- Swivel Locking Casters: 2
- Tool Hooks: 6
- Batteries: 4
- Meat Probes Included: 1
- Probe Capacity: 2
- Lid Open Width: 68-1/2"
- Lid Open Height: 63"
- Lid Open Depth: 31"
- Lid Closed Width: 68-1/2"
- Lid Closed Height: 48-1/2"
- Lid Closed Depth: 27"