Taste of The Wild Prey Turkey for Cat Food
- Cage-free turkey is the 1 ingredient
- A superfood packed with protein
- This healthy fat is rich in omega fatty acids
- Guaranteed probiotics help support digestion
Cage-free turkey is the main ingredient in this simple but satisfying limited ingredient diet. 98% of protein comes from just two ingredients: 60% from turkey and 38% from lentils. Sunflower oil and carefully selected vitamins and minerals round out this complete diet, while guaranteed probiotics help support digestion. With PREY limited ingredient diets, you can give your cat the complete nutrition they need and a taste they crave without the hunt.
- Turkey - Cage-free Turkey Is the #1 Ingredient. No Rendered Meats or by-product Meals
- Lentils - A superfood packed with protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates and essential nutrients
- Sunflower Oil - This healthy fat is rich in omega fatty acids
Vitamins and Minerals
Calcium carbonate, copper proteinate & copper sulfate, manganese proteinate & manganese sulfate, potassium iodide (source of potassium and iodine), salt, sodium selenite (source of the antioxidant selenium), taurine & dl-methionine (important amino acids), zinc proteinate & zinc sulfate.
Vitamin a supplement, vitamin b1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin b2 (riboflavin), vitamin b3 (niacin), vitamin b5 (calcium pantothenate), vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin b7 (biotin), vitamin b12 supplement, vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, choline chloride (an essential nutrient), folic acid.
Turkey, lentils, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), DL-Methionine, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus Plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (mim): 33.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max):3.0%
- Moisture(max): 10.0%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(min): 0.05%
- Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (min): 0.3 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min): 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (nim): 150 IU/kg
- Taurine(min): 0.1%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids(min): 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids(min): 0.5%
- Total Microorganisms(Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis): not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,689 kcal/kg (418 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
For pregnant or nursing adult cats, we recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your cat each day. We recommend that you keep your cat in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your cat needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your cat, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Taste of the wild turkey recipe for cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages.